I bet it is exciting to have another little boy. Your family now is the exact same as mine growing up. I was the oldest then it was boy, girl, girl, boy!
Chad and I have been happily married for 13 years. We met at my first job when I was 16 yrs old and have been together ever since. Yep we were high school sweet hearts!!! We have five beautiful children. Brianna who is 13, Wesley 10, Alyssa 6, and Payton 4, and Ryan 21 months old. We are just growing like crazy, but were a crazy family. I love my family very much, there the world to me!!!
Thrifty Nifty Chica Guest Project
-
Hello all, I'm Whitney from Thrifty and Nifty Chica. I wanted to share a
quick way to decorate for every holiday. I wanted to make a advent calendar
that w...
New Scheduling going from September 2012-June 2013
-
I can't believe my kids will be starting school in 2 weeks! EEEK! AND I
can't believe I am going to have a 3rd and 1st grader...so weird...I don't
even rem...
7 comments:
I bet it is exciting to have another little boy. Your family now is the exact same as mine growing up. I was the oldest then it was boy, girl, girl, boy!
SO CUTE!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!
So fun!! Congrats! I was a sub at Bunco the other night - too bad you couldn't be there - good luck with the little one!
Ahhh, so adorable!!! congrats on your new little Ryan!! i love that name. he is precious!!
He is so cute! remember Im here call if ya need anything I hope the pizza was ok sorry we were so ready to be gone.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! He's darling!
Congratulations!!! I am so glad that he is here safe and sound! I'm sure you are so relieved... He is totally beautiful.
Post a Comment