Sunday, April 19, 2009

37 weeks along!!!

5 comments:

RaCeNMoMmY said...

SWEET!!! You look so cute=)
I wish I had thought about taking pics & posting them on my blog. I was really good at taking pictures with my first pregnancy but not the other two.
~Christy

PS.. I changed my blog, it's now racenmommy.blogspot.com

Justine said...

OH, I miss you! I'm so excited to see another little boy for you two. I think you look good. I wish we saw more of each other.

Carrie said...

getting so close! do you feel ready? i love that you are taking these pregnancy pictures. i would have actually liked to see some of my mom when she was pregnant with me. CuTe TuMmY!!!

sandy said...

hi michell. You look so cute. I love your cute belly. I am so excited for you. It's just around the corner. How exciting. Good Luck. I hope all goes well. Can't wait to see the little man.

Loftus' said...

...almost there!!