Thursday, February 19, 2009

A picture of me at 27 weeks!!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Do you know what it is? Or is it a surprise....

Justine said...

Hey you need to tell me the name. I can't possibly steal it so if it's a secret it's safe with me. In my family and my tons of cousins you have to worry about name theft. Crazy huh! lol

Carrie said...

Lookin great! Seriously, I think preg tummies are SO cute! Easy for me to say having never been pregnant. I know, I know, I would not say that if I had to be uncomfortable. At least that's what all the preg ladies tell me! Lol! I saw your name choice on your facebook, LOVE IT!

Loftus' said...

You look so cute!! I miss being pregnant - it's such a great blessing to go through! GOOD LUCK!!

Shanna said...

ARE you going to ever update??????