What a riot! Jeff and I will hit our 12 year mark in March. I love to see how it all began- It is so funny, but I did kindof the same post on our anniversary last year- you'll have to look at it. It is March 19th. So glad to see you are still just as happy and in love as when it all began :)
Happy Anniversary:) What a great post & a fun look back. Nothing wrong with friday the 13th, it's a great day. Always what you make of it, right? Congrats on 11 years.
Chad and I have been happily married for 13 years. We met at my first job when I was 16 yrs old and have been together ever since. Yep we were high school sweet hearts!!! We have five beautiful children. Brianna who is 13, Wesley 10, Alyssa 6, and Payton 4, and Ryan 21 months old. We are just growing like crazy, but were a crazy family. I love my family very much, there the world to me!!!
Thrifty Nifty Chica Guest Project
-
Hello all, I'm Whitney from Thrifty and Nifty Chica. I wanted to share a
quick way to decorate for every holiday. I wanted to make a advent calendar
that w...
New Scheduling going from September 2012-June 2013
-
I can't believe my kids will be starting school in 2 weeks! EEEK! AND I
can't believe I am going to have a 3rd and 1st grader...so weird...I don't
even rem...
6 comments:
What a riot! Jeff and I will hit our 12 year mark in March. I love to see how it all began- It is so funny, but I did kindof the same post on our anniversary last year- you'll have to look at it. It is March 19th.
So glad to see you are still just as happy and in love as when it all began :)
Happy 11 year anniversary! :) Thanks for sharing all these great pictures. It's so fun to take a look back.
You guys look soooo young! I was sad I missed your guys wedding. You were my first close friends to get married.
Happy Anniversary:) What a great post & a fun look back. Nothing wrong with friday the 13th, it's a great day. Always what you make of it, right? Congrats on 11 years.
Thats freekin awesome! I love all your old pic's what babies! Happy Aniversary! who would of thought 5 KIDS!
I remember that day like it was.... 11 years ago. Wow!!
I do remember that truck too. Good times.
Post a Comment